The rehabilitation centre is primary source for people in crisis. We walk with the affected people to provide short-term assistance to help them rehabilitate and join the main stream of life.
We have a team of trained volunteers who do counselling and pray for those experiencing hardships. During the time people attend an initial assessment meeting and then go through the sessions of our counselling and prayer sessions.
- We don’t react to a person’s needs, we respond to bring peace and restoration.
- We don’t judge but we simply meet people where they are.
- We provide short-term assistance with a long term solution and personal freedom.
- We walk with love and compassion with the people in need with firmness and guidance.
How can we help!
- If you someone in need of a counselling or special socio-psycho need, please do call us.
- We will be ever willing to pray and give you a guidance.
- If you are in need of a physical need call us or e-mail us for the favour of God on you. Our dedicated team will help you connect to the presence and love of God as you receive the healing provision available through the finished work of Christ. We see God’s love and power on display each week and look forward for an opportunity to experience him with you!